When you are looking for fitness equipment which can offer you low-impact workouts that will not harm your joints, you should consider buying the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100. This is one-of-a-kind fitness machine developed by the reputed fitness products manufacturing company Bowflex. It is innovative equipment that seeks to blend the movements of a stair stepper, a treadmill and an elliptical trainer into a single machine. There are dual treadles similar to a regular treadmill with moving belts which can move in an upward-downward motion and helps you burn more than twice the number of calories you can hope to burn on a standard treadmill.
Why should you buy the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100?
- Safety: This machine is popular because it offers users a low-impact workout which will not harm their joints like knees. It comes with extra long treadles for easy get-on and get-off, and a rear platform for additional safety. It is sturdy and can hole up to 300 pounds nearly.
- Interactive Console: This machine is fitted with an interactive console that has a backlit display and includes four distinct screens for user convenience: It is also equipped with a media shelf, bottle and cup holders, and contact grip sensors with an overall sleek and compact design which does not take up too much space. The machine has transport wheels for easy mobility.
- Customizability: It is possible to monitor your fitness goals by tracking the distance, time, and calories burned and speed on this machine. You can maintain dual user profiles which are an improvement over its predecessor the Bowflex Treadclimber TC10. The machine does not have a wireless heart-rate monitoring feature.
- Challenging Workouts: The machine combines the movements of an elliptical trainer, a stair-climber and a treadmill. This three-in-one motion guarantees challenging workouts for the users. At the same time, the exercises which you can perform on this machine will not cause injuries to your back or knees. You will be able to burn twice as much calories as you can burn on any other cardio training equipment at the gym.
- Flexibility: The Bowflex Treadclimber TC100 allows you to build up your endurance levels slowly; so you can use their adjustable resistance levels to start at a low resistance level and then gradually proceed to the higher levels. Since the machine includes the features of a treadmill and a stair-climber, you can benefit more from the incline. However, even after working out on the machine, you are not likely to feel completely drained out. It will offer you with a variety of workouts and promises to provide low-impact workouts which will not tire you out vigorously. You can use the GOC or Goal Oriented Coach feature to set yourself fitness targets and then monitor your progress over time to keep yourself motivated.
- Warranty: This machine comes with a 2-year warranty on its parts. It also provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee by which you can return the product within 6 weeks if you are not happy with results and claim a refund.